Eskal free nut butter may be not quite right as a sandwich filling, but we found it is a great addition to cookies.
Makes 6 big cookies
75g brown sugar
100g Eskal free nut butter
100g gram flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Grease a baking sheet with margarine or cover it with baking parchment. Preheat oven to 170°C, 325°F, gas mark 3.
2. Put the margarine, sugar and free nut butter in a bowl. Beat them until they are light and creamy.
3. Add the gram flour and baking powder, and stir well to mix everything together.
4. Press the mixture together with your fingers until you have a soft dough.
5. Take ping pong ball sized pieces of dough, and roll into a ball then squash flat into a cookie. You should end up with about 6. Make sure you spread them out on the baking sheet as they will spread while cooking.
6. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes, until they are golden. Leave them to cool.